Friday, 22 June 2007

homesick? NO I'M NOT!

well another week is almost behind me... we started our challenge this past week which was somewhat of a challenge! And we have been diligently working on our presentations all week. I went today and presented for our group which I might add that I was the only non-business major which had the privilege to do so!!!! and now i'm packed and ready to go... off to Ibiza that is. Laying on the beach and coming back to Oxford with a beautiful tan!

I think if someone gave me the option to come home tomorrow I might take it. You know when you get to the point where you just want to be in your bed, eating the same food you always eat, and with the same people your always with... well I think I'm at that point. I'm very grateful for where I am, but I'm also a little restless for home or something from there... only a few more days till mom and dad come and then it will be like home in the United Kingdom and I'm alright with that.

Well until then, I'll keep praying that I can make it until July 16th!!!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

We're looking forward to July 16th too! It will go so fast---especially once your parents get there. Miss you and love you!!
Big hugs--
Shelma, Tra, Hayley and Jack