Tuesday, 3 July 2007
We Won!!! and I'm Done!!!!
ok... long story short... for the past two weeks the class that I've been taking (International Business) has been in the form of a real life consulting project. This non-profit organization called Oxfam had us come on and try to figure out a way to add technology to all of their 750 shops. And.... drum roll please.... WE WON! my group and another group won. And I kind of feel bad because we didn't really care if we won and other groups did... But none the less I'm still so very excited. We just got back from Oxfam this morning and we presented our ideas and the client loved them!!! I presented as well as this guy named Tyler Lewis. You might be wondering to yourself... self? why is that important? And the answer is in the fact that I'm not a business student at all and I presented Business information to a multi million dollar corporation!!!! So that is that... and oh!! we are done with school!!! I am officially done with school until August 28th!!!! Now I can really get my summer started!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
way to go! that is so cool. and i am so glad you have loved your oxford experience!!!
YEAH - I'm sooo proud of you - I can't wait to see you really soon.
WOW!! I'm so impressed! Can't wait to hear more about it. Happy Summer! love you--
Post a Comment